Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!

As a teacher, I LOVE snow days.  I don't have to go out, I get to hang out with my boys and I get a LOT of work done around the house.  I KNOW that I'll be sorry that I was so excited for these days come June, but I'm trying to live for the moment.  I'm fairly certain we will have a snow day tomorrow.  They have hyped this storm up soooo much that even if it blows out to sea (which is highly unlikely) they will still call school off just to insure safety.

So, what do we do on snow days.  We stay in our PJ's ALL day (until we have to go out to shovel and then I just throw on a pair of old jeans).  We play video games and watch TV.  Joey and I are making a surprise for his teacher for Valentine's day as well.  Danny and I will make chocolate chip cookies, I am making corn chowder just so I can smell it cooking in the crockpot all day and most importantly, we will hang out together just having fun.  I am so BLESSED to be a teacher so I am on the same schedule and can be home with my favorite guys in the whole world.  I really and truly love being their mom and love spending time with them.    Praise God that I am blessed and can do this with my boys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment