Monday, June 6, 2011

He's 5!!!!!

Today, my baby is officially 5.  I'm not going to write a lot today, but I am going to share some pics from his party this weekend.  It was absolutely amazing!!  We are so blessed to have so many wonderful family and friends in our lives.  Here are some pictures from our incredible day.

Danny's cake was made by Pam of Pamela Daye's Custom Cakes.  It not only looked incredible, but it was moist and delicious as well!!

Danny's face when he saw his cake!!!  He LOVED it!!!













Playing his guitar.  Rock on Danny!!













We are so blessed to have so many wonderful family and friends!!












His favorite gift...  His drum set!!













His other favorite gift...  His dad bought tickets to see the Monster Truck Jam that night!  What a busy, but fun day!!!












I have to mention that I would be remiss if I didn't mention two very, very special people in this post, Danny's birthparents.  Last night as I was putting Danny to bed, I mentioned to him that we were going to go out to dinner to celebrate his real birthday tonight (Monday night) with Daddy.  Danny asked if his "Birthday mom" could come too.  That's what he calls T, his birthmother.  I explained to him that we had never met her or his birthfather, L, but we should pray for them and thank God for them.  Without them, I wouldn't have my precious boy.  T and L, if you ever find this blog and read it, please know that we pray for you most every day.  We love you even though we've never met you.  Thank you so much for choosing life for Danny and for your sacrificial love for him.  We talk about you frequently and he will always know how much you love him.  Danny himself is the most amazing gift you could have given the world.  Happy birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment