Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Exercise! Need I say more??

I actually did it!!!!  I got up at 5:45 a.m. and did the elliptical for 1/2 hour and it wasn't all that horrible.  I was going to go for a walk with the boys tonight before church, but Danny fell sound asleep and I cannot get him to wake up.  Ugh!!!

I did pretty well in the eating category today.  I had  3 egg bites for breakfast.  Cottage cheese for lunch and then half of a summer roll for dinner.  Snacked on a cup or so of roasted garbanzos.

I did step on the scale this morning and I'm already down 3 pounds.  I'm sure it's water weight, but hey, it's a loss and not a gain.

 Since we're not going to go to church tonight because I can't wake Danny up, I guess I'm going to go to bed early tonight.  I might watch the Bruins get the Stanley Cup, first, however.

1 comment:

  1. Great job exercising! Hope you are getting more fruits, veggies & grains in!

    ReplyDelete