Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Okay...  Here's my big announcement.  (No, I'm not seeing anyone and I'm not getting married.)

The Lord laid on my heart about a year ago that I should write a book.  I feel strongly that is what I will be doing that.


I'm praying for direction about the focus of my book.  I have a TON of ideas and I need to be focusing on direction with this project.   I will keep you updated.  In the mean time, look for a fan page for this blog on Facebook.  I've been posting my blog updates as part of my personal FB page and will continue to do so for those of you that will admit to being friends on Facebook, however, I am also going to be starting a fan page as an outreach ministry for single moms.  It will be launching soon.  I also am praying about starting an online ministry for single parents.

I am asking for you to pray for me in this endeavor.  God has been sooooo good to me and shown me so much grace.  I just want Him to use me in the way He sees best in the lives of others.

Blessings and Grace to you,
Judi

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's awesome news. Can't wait to read it. Oh ... and I love this picture, too. I hope you'll include some of your photography in your book! Love, Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    Are you thinking fiction or non? I think you and I are kindred spirits, Judi. I have 1 book finished and 2 almost finished with another 2 or 3 floating around in my head. I long to go to a writer's conference, but finances and child care have prevented it so far. I figure I'll get there in God's timing!

    ReplyDelete