Monday, September 20, 2010

What's a year??

This weekend, I celebrated my 41st birthday.  Here's what happened in my life between September 18, 2009 and September 18, 2010.

1.  My father was diagnosed with a malfunctioning aortic valve and had open heart surgery in Boston which the valve was replaced and triple by-pass was performed.  He was in the hospital at least 8 weeks.
2.  I had major stomach surgery.
3.  I lost 107 lbs
4.  My husband and I separated.
5.  My father passed a way.
6.  I was hospitalized for some weird intestinal virus.
7.  Danny was diagnosed with a sleep disorder

Not to mention that I'm teaching a JFDS full time, teaching a course at Husson and am a full time single mom.

Whew!!  No wonder I'm a little tired.  Making a list sort of puts it all into perspective.

Praying that this next year is a little less eventful.

1 comment:

  1. Judi,
    You are going through so much but yet have such a grace in your words. You seriously need to think about writing an inspirational book. Your parenting skills and wisdom to enjoy your moments with your boys is wonderful and inspiring to me. YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB! I know your parents are so proud of you.
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete